Valentine’s Day is the perfect day this year to catch up on some self-care especially because it falls on a Friday and for most of us we’ll have a nice long weekend! These tips are budget-friendly and calorie-free.
Here are 5 Self Care Tips for Valentine’s Day and any other day.
- Catch up on sleep. If you haven’t been getting much sleep it’ a great time to catch up. Set up some aromatherapy and soothing music and sleep. (Don’t go to sleep with candles on though)
- Binge Watch Your favorite shows. Catch up on all the shows you want to watch or find a new show to binge this weekend.
- Organize your Closet. Have fun trying on clothes and find out what items you’re missing.
- Write down what you’re grateful for. Take the time to write down all the things you’re grateful for.
- Plan your vacation and day-offs. Before you know it the year is coming to an end, take this time to schedule your day-offs and plan a vacation.
What self care tips do you have for Valentine’s Day?