So you haven’t dated in a while, and your friend just set you up on a blind date or you said yes to going out with something. I’m here to help.
- Study a bit. Read up on current dating trends and practices.
- Pick an Outfit early. Pick an outfit, something you feel comfortable in, and suits the occasion. Don’t give yourself choices, just pick one.
- Primp Yourself. Get a mani, pedi and get your hair done in a way you like. Avoid trying any new hair cuts, and beauty techniques.
- Take Extra care of your body. Workout, do some yoga, or even get a relaxing massage.
- Take Care of Your Mind. Think positively, meditate. Don’t worry about possible disasters, and also try listening to your fave upbeat music. Most importantly just relax and act like it’s natural and normal for you.
Do you have any specific first date rituals?