2020 has been the year we’ll speak of for a long time. With COVID-19, curfews, and many other personal reasons, people are opting not to go Trick or Treating or attend any large parties.
But Halloween is much more than Trick or Treating or large parties. You might be wondering “What do I do besides handing out candy?” Here are some things you can do alone, with close friends and family, or even virtually.
- Bake Halloween Goodies. Cookies, pies, cakes, etc. If you’re not into baking buy some plain sugar cookies, some icing in tubes, and decorate them. You can even have a decorating contest
2. Carve pumpkins
3. Paint pumpkins
4. Have a Spooky Films Marathon
5. Have a Crime Documentary Binge (This is my daily life)
6. Dress up and have a mini photoshoot or fashion show… You can spice this up with some Halloween lingerie.
7. Have a Bonfire in your backyard. Make hobo-pockets for dinner and s’ mores for dessert.
9. Create Halloween Cocktails or create your own specialty coffees, teas, and hot chocolates.
Stay safe! Have additional suggestions? Comment your Quarantine and Socially Distanced Halloween Ideas below