Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
What is Needed:
- Chicken Breasts, Thighs, Wings or Drumstick. Whichever you prefer. Seasoned however you prefer.
- BBQ Sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- Brown Sugar or Honey (Optional for a Sweet BBQ)
- Cayenne Pepper or Jalapenos (Optional for a Spicy BBQ)
- Soy Sauce (Add for Teriyaki BBQ Flavor
- Place your seasoned chicken into your slow cooker
- In a bowl combine BBQ Sauce and Worcestershire sauce – Add any optional seasonings and flavors you prefer as suggested above.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken in the slow cooker and cook on high. This will take about 3 – 4 hours.
- One done serve with whatever you prefer or eat it by itself.