Veggies and Shrimp
- Large Skillet and the basics
What is Needed:
- Frozen Vegetables (at least halfway thawed), or store bought steam in a bag Veggies
- Cooked and Peeled store bought frozen shrimp (at least halfway thawed)
- Lower Sodium Soy Sauce – If you don’t like soy sauce – don’t add it – You can top this with red pepper flakes, parmesan cheese, etc at the end.
- Olive Oil or butter
- Seasoning and Spices: Minced Garlic, Onions, Peppers, Cayenne Pepper, etc.
- Heat your large skillet and melt butter or add olive oil and heat; add minced garlic and peppers if you opt to use these.
- Add Shrimp and stir occasionally for about 10 minutes.
- Add veggies, soy sauce (optional) seasonings and spices and stir occasionally until they are cooked to your liking and serve. You can serve over rice, quinoa, etc or eat this on it’s own as a lower carb option.