Hey guys! It’s Season 2. There will be a new recipe on Tuesdays and a bonus recipe every other Friday!
We’ll be making Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites today, with a side of sweet potatoes and broccoli.
What you’ll need:
- Bacon (I used the lower sodium kind)
- Uncooked Cubed Chicken Breast
- Garlic Powder
- All Purpose Seasoning (Use a pre-mixed multi seasoning of your choice)
- Onion Powder
- Cayenne pepper (optional)
- Chilli Powder (optional)
- Any other seasoning you like with chicken.
- Brown Sugar
- Maple Syrup or Honey
- Broccoli (fresh or steam in a bag kind)
- Sweet Potatoes (I used a steam in a bag kind)
In regards to the measurements it’s based on you. About a 1/4 teaspoon of each spice and seasoning will work for 1.5 lbs of chicken. Use your judgement.
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C)
- I clean and wash my chicken with vinegar and lemon juice, then drain.
- In a bowl, combine dry seasoning and chicken cubes.
- Cut the bacon in half, place the chicken cube in the center and wrap
- Place on baking sheet or pan
- Bake for about 20 minutes then lower the heat to 350 degrees F then back for another 20-30 minutes.