So this is not a whole meal more of a snack. It is quick, simple and takes little to no energy, well some energy sweet potato needs a little more force to cut vs regular potatoes. So keep reading to see how to make this snack.
What you’ll need:
- Sweet Potato
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Cilantro
- 1 tsp Basil
- 1 tsp Sea Salt (Maybe a little less)
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees F
- Peel and Slice Sweet potatoes and pumpkin as shown below. I used a mandolin slicer
- In a bowl or container with a lid combine all the ingredients and shake
- Place on a baking sheet and bake until cooked. (The edges will start to raise should be done in 30 minutes) and enjoy.