So I haven’t been this happy and in love on Christmas (Like for real, not the fake smiling pictures I’d share with you)
I’m listing some Holiday Date Night Ideas with you. Some I have done and done in a very unconventional way (my life is quite a bit different these days), but hey it was freaking fun.
- Snow Tubing – If you can’t Ice skate this is definitely a great option. I went snow tubing with my boyfriend, his kids, and their mom, and it was amazing. You can call this Family Date! Whether we did that as a couple or not actually didn’t matter to me. I actually love hanging out with all of them.
- Outdoor Christmas Light Viewing Drive – This we also did which was reliving a childhood memory. We viewed lights then had dinner with his parents. (P.S – We’re going to be doing this again)
- Holiday Concert – This was actually a total surprise to me! I was simply told wear Christmas themed clothing. My boyfriend took me to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra in Cincinnati!
- Christmas Movie Night – This is on my to do list, staying in and watching Christmas movies and eating fattening food.
- Decorating Night – For a person this much in the Christmas Spirit, the only thing we’ve done was hang some lights in my apartment. lol We also went on a trip and didn’t get to decorate. we may decorate soon though