It’s Blogmas Day 6
I have 5 Homemade Gift Ideas for you, all are inexpensive and fairly simple to create
- Wool Tablet or Ipad Case – For the sewers our there this is the perfect gift for you to make. If you’ve purchased this person a tablet it makes it even better!
- Monogram Wreath – This is the simplest DIY! You can find a few instructions on the internet but I love these two, Wreath 1, Wreath 2.
- Brown Sugar Vanilla Body Scrub – This is so simple to put together, and looks beautiful once packaged in a glass jar with a ribbon, tag, and an antique spoon.
- Everything in Jar – This is the coolest DIY I’ve come across. Great for gifts and a great thing to make for yourself for perhaps travel, or you can put it in a guest room of your home.
- Tile Coasters – This gift idea is simple, and highly customizable too.