I hope you all had a great Christmas! I definitely did. I didn’t get to take a lot of pictures. My boyfriend and I experimented with eggnog drinks, made eggnog cookies then spent time with his family.
As I am Wrapping up Blogmas – I will share the Spiked Peppermint EggNog Recipe!!
- 1 quart eggnog
- 5 candy canes
- 6.5 ounces bourbon
- mini candy canes to garnish
- Place crushed candy cane into pitcher
- Add Bourbon and eggnog to pictcher and stir
- Let it sit in the refridgerator to allow the candy canes to disolve for about 15 minutes or longer if possible
- Pour in a glass and enjoy
- Optional - I used red sugar and garnished with a mini candy cane
Charlie was all festive of course
And here is Michael and I