So this is a Charlie update, so corgi cuteness is coming right up! If you’re following me on Instagram you’ll notice that I posted about how much he likes his dog walker.
When I chose a dog walker, there were pretty much my requirements:
- A company vs a one man opperation. I understand people get sick and need time off.
- I needed them to take a spare key and not need me to be home.
- Affordable prices.
So there are quite a few in my area and on a Monday I worked from and started calling. A few of them didn’t pick up after I called a few times. Definitely not for me. I ended getting in contact with a company called Bow Wow Boys (This is NOT a paid review).
The booked an in home visit with me, the same day because I needed them to start on the Tuesday they worked with me. They came and saw Charlie and spoke to me about how things work.
What I learned/noticed with this visit and since I’ve started using them
- You need to have the same walker. Different walkers daily wouldn’t be able to tell if something is wrong with your dog.
- Charlie loves meeting new people, but when it comes to walking him he’ll only be obedient with people he’s seen more than two times.
- My dog likes being walked by someone else other than me all the time.
- Charlie drinks more water because he knows someone is coming around the same time each day to walk him. (He tends not to drink water until I come home, guessing it’s because he doesn’t want to potty in the apartment)
It’s been over a week, The service and price is great so I see this relationship going on for much longer.
The great part is they send pictures form each walk so; so here are a few: