This meal is brought to you by my laziness and Pinterest.
Healthy-ish Apple Wraps
I was browsing through Pinterest and saw this recipe with crescent rolls with apples inside. I immediately put it on my “To Make List. I was also hungry and went to the refrigerator and I had apples, I had no cinnamon sugar but I had Splenda and Cinnamon, no crescent rolls but I had whole wheat tortilla wraps… I’ll stop talking and start the recipe now.
- 2 Large Multi Grain or Whole Wheat Burrito Tortillas cut each in 8 triangles (16 total)
- 4 Packets of Splenda
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 3 Tablespoons of butter melted
- 1 Apple Sliced (I used an apple divider it cuts the apples into 8 pieces I then cut each in two)
- Preheat oven to 370 degrees
- Mix Sugar and Cinnamon in a bowl or empty seasoning container if you have to make Cinnamon Sugar
- Take a tortilla triangle, and spread melted butter on it.
- Moderately add some of the cinnamon sugar.
- Place the apple on the tortilla, wrap and place on greased baking sheet. Do this until done
- Spread the remaining butter over the wraps and then sprinkle and remaining Cinnamon sugar.
- Place in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Allow it to get warm and avoid burning your tongues please.
Enjoy alone, dip in caramel sauce, ice cream or keep it healthier and enjoy with yogurt, frozen yogurt or natural peanut butter.