What You Will Need:
- 12 oz Can of chicken (drained)
- 1/4 tsp Ground pper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Salt-free All Purpose Seasoning
- 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise or Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Green apple (diced)
- 1 pear (diced)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup walnut pieces
- Burrito Sized Whole Wheat or Spinach Wraps
This makes 4-5 Wraps also you can enjoy this without the wrap
Now let’s get cooking!
- In a bowl combine chicken, pepper, salt, cranberries, apple, pear, walnuts, salt-free all purpose seasoning and yogurt or mayo in a bowl.
- Spoon chicken mixture down centers of wraps. Fold in both sides of each tortilla, then roll up burrito style and enjoy.
You can find more great recipes and product reviews from our friends at the Village Bakery