Hey Guys! It’s been a while since one of these episodes.
It’s a Wrap! No I’m kidding but 80% of the next episodes are going to be wraps, cold wraps, grilled wraps, quick wraps… It will be wraptastic. After all it’s getting warmer, and adding more heat to my Manhattan Apartment is not ideal. I will avoiding the oven unless it’s for pizza!
Let’s get Started
What You Will Need:
- 12 oz Can of Tuna (drained)
- 1/4 tsp Ground Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Salt-free All Purpose Seasoning
- 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise or Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 cucumber (Thinly sliced (as shown in photos) – Using a mandolin or a food processor)
- 4 Burrito Sized Whole Wheat Wraps
- Toothpicks (optional)
Did you notice I gave measurements? Yup I did that! Now let’s get cooking!
- In a bowl combine tuna, lemon juice, pepper, salt, garlic powder, salt-free all purpose seasoning and yogurt or mayo in a bowl.
- On a plate lay the wrap and place cucumber and tuna on the wrap and roll as shown.
- You can now eat the wrap as is or you can cut it in half, sushi sized or in 3 or 4 per roll. Use the toothpicks to make sharing easy and they also hold the wraps together more securely.
Quoting my boyfriend “These are so good and it’s the first time you spent less than a half hour making food”
Now here are a few photos of my completed wraps!