What I Ate This Week
This is in relation to my vlog series – Journey to Healthy
Check out the Video!
I woke up at 1 PM in the afternoon. So breakfast was skipped
- Lunch: I had aTexas Burger and Sweet Potato Fries from Black Tap Midtown. (You should definitely check them out at any of their locations!)
- Dinner: Veggie Spaghetti and Meatballs
- To Drink: 2 shots of Whiskey, 3 glasses of ginger ale (8oz). and about 12oz of water.
- I made homemade Splenda Ice Cream with crushed Oreos (defeated the purpose of making it with Splenda) I had a little
So I am switching up my naming scheme. Lets just call things meals.
- 1st Meal: 12 oz Protein Shake – 1 Scoop Fit Miss Vanilla Chai and Water
- 2nd Meal: Two Turkey and Cream Cheese Sandwiches. Using Nature’s Own Honey Wheat, Philadelphia Cream Cheese and Oscar Meyer Sliced Turkey.
- Drinks: Few Glasses of Water about 4 (roughly 6-8oz), 2 Bottles Angry Orchard Crisp Apple
- Snacks: Sargento Balanced Breaks (The Gouda, Peanuts and Cranberries one). 7 Oreo cookies, Scoop of my Homemade Ice Cream
- 1st Meal: (From Dunkin’ Donuts) Large Caramel Iced Latte, Turkey, Bacon Cheddar on Ciabiatta Roll no sauce, Cheese Danish
- 2nd Meal: 2 Grilled Cheese sandwiches with ham using Oscar Meyer Honey Ham, and American Cheese Slices
- 3rd Meal: 2 Lobster Mac n Cheese Squares
- Snacks: Dunkin’ Donuts Blueberry Muffin
- Drinks: I had water all day minus the latte listed earlier.
- 1st Meal: 1 Cream Of Wheat Maple Brown Sugar (Comes in packets)
- 2nd Meal: Cauliflower Mac and Cheese, Chicken, Carrots and Broccoli
- 3rd Meal: More Cauliflower Mac and Cheese only
- Snacks: some caramel ice cream
- Drinks: 1 Can La Croix Water, Gatorade while at the gym, and a few glasses of water.
- 1st Meal: Bowl of Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- 2nd Meal: Two Turkey and Cream Cheese Sandwiches. Using Nature’s Own Honey Wheat, Philadelphia Cream Cheese and Oscar Meyer Sliced Turkey
- 3rd Meal: Two Turkey and Cream Cheese Sandwiches. Using Nature’s Own Honey Wheat, Philadelphia Cream Cheese and Oscar Meyer Sliced Turkey
- Snacks: Small Bowl Honey Bunches of Oats
- Drinks: lots of water, 12 oz of a diluted whiskey sour
So I kinda left my eating as it usually is so I can get a clear view of my eating habits and work from there.