As stated I will be sharing with you meals I eat and workouts I do every Monday this month and hopefully beyond that. This is Tuna Pasta Salad made how I like it.
I used gluten free pasta because I am attempting to go gluten free after my doctor told me it is something I could try to help with my hormone levels and also reading up on gluten. I also don’t use relish because well, less sugar and I am not a huge fan of pickles.
A simple Tuna Pasta Salad - Relish free and made with Gluten free pasta
10 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 8 ounces gluten free elbow pasta
- 12 ounces drained tuna
- 1/4 cup light moyonaise
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablesppons of chopped spring onions
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Add the pasta to large bowl along with the tuna. Stir to combine.
- Add the mayonnaise, lemon juice, spring onions, dill, fresh dill, salt, black pepper and garlic powder to the large bowl and combine.
- Season with additional salt and pepper as needed.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for one hour before serving.