Have you ever received or heard relationship or dating advice and said WTF? It was just completely bad dating advice
So have I’ve compiled a list of the one’s I’ve come across, because I was told or even saw it on Social Media. I won’t comment on them but I will just list them and use Giphy and Bitmoji to to react. Feel free to comment with your reaction.
- To Guys: “Don’t be too nice, act like a slight asshole and she will like you. If you’re too nice she will friend zone you.
- If my husband and I get into a fight, don’t talk to him until he says something first or until one of us buys the other a gift.
- If he or she shares all the details of his/her day they are lying and trying to cover up something.
- If his/her friends don’t talk to you he/she does not like you.
- If he’s too happy, he’d cheating. (I wasn’t planning on commenting but c’mon this is the type of advice that indirectly tells a person they’re not good enough to make someone happy)
- If he starts grooming himself or if she starts dressing differently he/she is cheating
- If your partner wants to have sex more often than usual he/she is cheating.
- It’s important to make your partner constantly jealous.
What incredibly dumb advice have you received or heard?