So are you wondering if you’re truly over your ex? Well I can tell you over a month ago I had to have a heart to heart with myself to see if I was really over mine. So here are a few signs you’re over your ex:
- You are perfectly fine coming home to be by yourself. Honestly I was fine and happy about this the day I came home and my ex moved out.
- You see other couples without wanting to die on the inside.
- Activities are no longer distractions, because you’re not thinking about your ex anymore. You do them for fun and enjoyment.
- You don’t feel like shit when you found out they were dating someone else.
- You don’t hate them. You’re just indifferent and disinterested.
- You tell your ex you’re not interested in hanging out with them and you mean it.
- You probably blocked them too. Not out of hate but you just want nothing to do with them especially when they keep texting you, wanting a friendship.
- You start looking for the right person instead of a rebound, attention and sexual pleasures.
- Being with someone else doesn’t make you feel bad nor does it feel wrong to you.
- You’re no longer terrified of loving someone. You’re open and willing to let someone else in. You believe in true love again, and you know that your ex wasn’t yours.
- But you’re also fine being single too.
- You’ve become real about what the relationship was and what it meant to you.
- You take responsibility for your part in the breakup. You don’t place blame.
Thank God I found the “Good” in Goodbye!