It’s not a great feeling when you realize you’re not a priority in your relationship. Sometimes you try to ignore those signs and rationalize and excuse them away. Sometimes you need to step back and assess your relationship.
Signs You’re An Option, NOT A Priority
Here are a few signs that you’re just an option.
- They show no interest in your life or what you do on a daily basis. When you do talk about things they remember very little or nothing at all.
- You feel single in this relationship. You tend to feel like this relationship is almost over or hanging by a thread even when there is no tension or apparent issue. You also tend to feel lonely.
- They do not know what’s important to you, they are absent from big events in your life and either cancel last minute and also forget.
- You make all the sacrifices in the relationship. Everything is always on their terms and they do not compromise.
- Your messages go on unanswered for days. You’ll see them active on social media, you know this person is glued to their phone, sometimes you know they saw it and never responded.
- This person almost never wants to make future plans with you.
- You feel like they are bored when they are with you.
- They are always lying, even about insignificant things. They are also very secretive and act suspicious.
- You generally feel like shit, unhappy and inadequate around this person. All your insecurities are heightened, and they don’t make you feel good about yourself.
Thank you for reading this post. What are your thoughts on this? Do you have any more points you wish to add? Do you think any points on this post should be removed or edited? Feel free to comment with your thoughts and answers below.