Hello Readers I apologize for the long wait and not posting anything for so long. My doctor put some serious fear in me. Cooking Bleary will continue but much healthier, I’ll also purchase measuring utensils and attempt to provide measurements – I will show you some ways to prep and freeze/store food. I am experimenting so do this at your own risk really. I am avoiding starch, carbs and sugar as much as possible.
- Slow Cooker
- Mixing Utensils, etc
- Ground Meat (Beef, Turkey, Chicken, Pork – Your preference) about 1 1/2lbs
- Seasoned Bread Crumbs – 1/2 – 2/3 cup
- Eggs (2)
- Seasoning and Spices – Such as minced garlic, onions, salt, pepper, basil, sage, cilantro, etc. Your preference really.
- Combine your eggs, seasonings and spices, and bread in a large mixing bowl.
- Add ground beef in small amounts and combine.
- Form ground beef in to a round loaf or square loaf and place into slow cooker and cook for 4-6 hours depending on desired setting.
- Add glaze towards the end and let it cook for 15-20 more minutes.
- Honey BBQ – You can purchase store bought Honey BBQ or add Honey to BBQ sauce
- Spicy Honey BBQ – Do what’s above and add some cayenne pepper to spice it up.
- Ranch Glaze – combine a packet of ranch seasoning, with melted butter and spread over meatloaf.