So I love the taste of a good burger but a Burger with no bun gets old after a while. So I re-purposed my ground beef!
What you’ll need:
- Ground beef
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- BBQ Sauce
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Honey/Brown Sugar
- Seasoning: Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Cilantro, Basil, Paprika – And preferred seasonings
- Whole Grain Bread Crumbs
Let’s get cooking: You can do this in the oven or a slow cooker.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine ground beef, eggs, seasonings, mix and then add breadcrumbs.
- Flattening the meatloaf mixture as shown, place cheese and bacon in the middle and then roll.
- Place on a greased pan (Bake for about 50 minutes or until no longer pink in the center) or slow cooker (High for about 4 hrs or low for 6-8 hrs)
- Combine Honey or Brown Sugar, Worcestershire sauce and BBQ sauce, then coat the mixture over the meatloaf, A thick coat is ideal.
- Let it sit for a while, then slice in about 1 -1.5 inches apart then serve. Enjoy with Sweet Potato Fries or Home fries for the Ultimate Burger Experience