For the love of Cauliflower. This week we are making Ziti without the pasta!
- Cauliflower Florets
- onion (chopped)
- Garlic Minced
- Dry Seasoning (Optional) – Cilantro, Garlic powder, Oregano, Basil, and whatever other seasonings you like
- lean ground beef
- Marinara Sauce
- Cheese – Provolone, Mozzarella and Parmesan
Now let’s get cooking:
- Steam the Cauliflower briefly – Cauliflower should still be relatively firm
- In a large skillet, brown onion, garlic and ground beef over medium heat, add marinara sauce and additional dry seasoning if needed and simmer.
- Combine ground beef and cauliflower.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a baking dish. Layer as follows: 1/2 of the cauliflower and ground beef mixture, then cheese, remaining cauliflower and ground beef mixture. Then top with more cheese
- Bake for Approximately 20 minutes.