You recently started dating and you’re in that phase where you haven’t discussed where you are, you both just know you want to give it a shot at some point and you enjoy each others company.
Here are some Dead Giveaways that his Desire is to Commit to you Long Term:
- He uses “we” and “us” more often than he uses you and me. He starts to see both of you as one unit and two separate entities.
- You are a priority. He chooses to spend time with you vs with other people and doing other things and/or he makes sure he makes the time to spend with you and it’s a big deal to him.
- He is publicly affectionate. He holds hands, hugs you, kisses you in public. For people from the outside it appears as if you are in a committed relationship already.
- He makes future plans with you and talks about doing things in the future with you.
- He doesn’t play stupid games. There aren’t any weird tests and games. He doesn’t leave you wondering. He doesn’t try to make you jealous or any of that nonsense.
- He lets you in. He’s open about his feelings and his life. He lets you know what is going on with him. If he’s upset you’ll most likely know; he already sees you as a partner and a person he can confide in.
A guy who wants to commit to you will show you at least a few of these signs. And as always you can wait for the right to time simply just ask him where everything is going.