So going to the gym is important; what you do when you get there isn’t. Here’s how you workout in the gym:
- Well first you have to go. Just walk in the door.
- Get warmed up. Nope. We are not hopping on a treadmill or elliptical. Grab your phone and take some selfies; that you will immediately post on social media to let everyone know you’re in the gym and show off your hot outfit.
- Get some dumbbells and proceed to take more pictures using them. Do a few other exercises with the dumbbells where you can take pictures and be photogenic.
- Now it’s time for a break, be sure to spend about 10 minutes or more on your phone. Workout even harder and call someone and have a very personal conversation in full volume so everyone can hear you.
- I hope you took some make up mist with you. Now spray yourself with it to give yourself a sweaty look, but your makeup is still in tact. Now take a few pictures.
- Squatting time! Set your phone up on your tripod, start recording and grab a barbel and do some squats. ensure that your buttocks is turned to the camera. Be sure to do your best squats; it’s okay to sweat and actually work out.
- Finish with about 10 minutes on the treadmill. It should be a little over an hour now. If not hanging out in the gym, you need to be there for some time so you can post how long you were in the gym on social media
- Time to eat! Grab or make a smoothie. Make sure it looks super cute and post on social media. Be sure to tag it #postworkout and all the other necessary hashtags