Stay-At-Home Valentine’s Day Ideas with Others
Today’s Post will focus on entertaining on Valentine’s Day with 1-2 other couples. I live in a small apartment that accommodates 4 additional people when it comes to entertaining. Here are some date night Ideas:
- Trivia Night: Host a trivia night. Play games that test how well you know each other, and compete against other couples.
- Game Night: Similar to Trivia Night but instead of just Trivia play a variation of different games for couples, or games that are designed for two person teams.
- Couple’s Pot-Luck Tasting. Have each couple bring a simple dish and enjoy each other’s food. You can create a theme to this pot-luck; Family or Native Country Dishes, Pasta Dishes, Favorite Take Out Meals, and the list goes on.
- Make Your Own Pizza Night. Purchase pizza crusts, purchase a different number of toppings (Or direct everyone to bring their favorite pizza toppings) and have everyone create their own pizza.
- Cooking Class. Host a cooking class and teach your friends how to make something you and your significant other enjoys.
- BYOB Wine Paint and Sip Party. Set up a bouquet of flowers, fruit, etc for your friends to paint, wine glasses, get some canvases, paint, brushes and all the art supplies you’ll need. Have your friend’s bring a bottle of wine to share. Don’t forget to put together the perfect playlist.