So my boyfriend Michael is older than I am (the early 40’s) and most of my readers so I figured I’d share his top 10 Christmas songs.
In no particular order here they are:
- Let it Be Christmas – Alan Jackson
- Do They Know It’s Christmas – Band Aid
- Jingle Bells – Frank Sinatra
- Little Drummer Boy – Bing Crosby and David Bowie version
- Caroling, Caroling – Nat King Cole
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town – Bruce Springsteen
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas – Bing Crosby
- O Holy Night – David Phelps
- Holly Jolly Christmas – Burl Ives
- Feliz Navidad – Jose Feliciano
What are your top Christmas songs?