Okay! This is a post for guys. I ever so randomly and rarely write these. So you’ve been talking to a girl you met on Tinder for a while, you really like her and you want to definitely want to win her over when you meet. Here are a few tips and suggestions on
How to Win Her Over on Your First Tinder Date
- Make sure she feels comfortable. The following tips will actually help accomplish that.
- Pick an Activity/Place she’s expressed that she enjoys. You’ve been talking is there something she likes doing or place she likes going to? You should definitely do that.
- Get her a gift or flowers. Doesn’t have to be pricey and in my opinion it shouldn’t be, if she likes anime and like a specific character get her a bobble head figure or a t-shirt or something.
- Make the effort to groom yourself and dress nicely but location/weather appropriate. Whatever you do just don’t show up like you just rolled out of bed. Act like that date means everything to you.
- Keep the conversation simple. Like no matter how long you too have been going back and forth, when you first meet try to keep the conversation light and fun