We often think our relationships are more serious than they are because of how we perceive them to be or because of how long it’s been going on. (Some think because it’s lasted more than 3 months it’s serious)
Sometimes we are so excited about the new union that we miss things, or overlook things because we are in such a blissful state.
Though you may not want to, it’s always good to examine your relationship for what it truly is.
Signs Your Relationship Is Actually Just Casual
- Sex is the Highpoint of your relationship. Sex is a major part of relationships but it shouldn’t be the glue that keeps it together.
- Arguments are about minuscule things. Arguing is normal and well healthy, but if you’re constantly arguing about small trivial things it may be a sign your relationship is casual.
- You’re obsessed with their physical appearance. Looks are important but if it’s just that. It’s a sign the relationship is just casual.
- Communication is Lacking. You communicate but it’s often about immediate plans, or of a sexual nature mostly. You never talk about real things.
- You don’t spend quality time together. As the first point mentioned, sex is the highpoint of your relationship and most of your time is spent just having sex.
Do you know any signs not listed a relationship is just casual? Have you found yourself in a relationship that was going nowhere? What were the early signs of this? I would love to hear your thoughts on this!