Have you ever tried to think of an excuse to not go into work but you just couldn’t find one? Well I had this coworker who is never without an excuse to give. No matter how insane or ridiculous it was, he’ll provide it as a reason or excuse, for why he couldn’t come in or was running late. These are real emails. Brandon was scheduled to come in after his classes (during Sept – early Dec) 4:00 PM from December onward he was scheduled to come in at 11:00 AM.
Check out these email excuses my coworker gave below:
- First we have the My Boiler is Being Replaced Excuse
- The the classic I need to deal with Financial Aid and my mom’s food stamps
- We have the rescheduled midterm
- The Bloody Nose and ER Visit
- The Flu Shot and Blood Test
- Good Thing I Had My Knife
- The Leak In My Room
- I Partied too Hard At a Concert Last Night
What excuses have you used to get out of work? And what excuses have you given?
Part Two of the Excuses My Coworker Gave next Tuesday.