So sometimes you’re into someone, you just met and you start texting, because that’s what most of us do nowadays. Sometimes you don’t get a text back. Oh guys the 36% of you who read my blog and follow me on Social Media this is for you too.
Here’s How to Handle It When There is No Text Back :
- Do not send threats and angry messages.
- Don’t send a bunch of cute messages either after not getting a response. Just wait and see.
- Easy with the essays! Don’t send a lengthy message(s) about whatever; telling a sad story, making desperate plans, etc.
- Do not post statuses or pictures complaining about the person didn’t text you back. They are either busy or don’t care and you look desperate.
- If the person posts a status update or picture; don’t comment throwing shade or complaining about not getting a text back. Just leave them alone.
Pretty much give it some time, you can try reaching out a few days later. Just don’t blow up their phones and try to stay on their radar.
If they never text back; move on